Enterprise Content Management evolved from the need to categorize and index documents to facilitate retrieving them as part of a business workflow process.
Today, information is growing exponentially, employees may spend too much time searching for a specific document, report or a presentation.
Unmanaged content is taking a huge toll on today's businesses that definitely affects organization's productivity. Search and retrieval of imaged and electronic documents is not enough anymore. Delivering contextual, accurate and actionable content is very crucial for any organization.
What's needed now is a way to discover the content, recognize its value and then act on it for a better business insight and outcomes.
Jupiter Enterprise Content Management is an integrated solution that optimizes the decision-making process by getting the right content—whether structured or unstructured, paper or electronic, audio or video, photograph or e-mail—into the right hands at the right time. .
Jupiter supports smart decision making organization-wide as it combines powerful ECM, BMP and search capabilities with a high level of security in addition to providing an easy web content management and various integration capabilities.
Jupiter allows organizations to fully manage any type of content from simple office documents to scanned images, photographs, engineering drawings and even large video files all through an efficient, accurate and flexible work process.
Jupiter can be deployed anywhere, configured for your business processes, and customized for your specific business needs. You can integrate Jupiter into your existing enterprise system without having to change the way you work.
- Managing all organizational content—both structured and unstructured—throughout information life cycle.
- Accessing information easier and faster from any web browser or smart device.
- A better user experience with a minimum of resizing through a Responsive Web Design.
- Customizing toolbar to match enterprise business.
- Monitoring Jupiter Usage via Admin Dashboard feature.
- Guiding the user through the system with Jupiter Inline Help information to understand a specific module or component.
- Facilitating compliance with comprehensive security and auditing features.
- Ensuring that information is an asset that is consistent, reliable, useful and available.
- Streamlining operations by automating manual, repetitive processes.
- Reducing the time spent on managing Information.
- Reducing the Physical Space needed for paper files and filling cabinets.
- Increasing user experience by supporting four different languages: Arabic, English, French and Russian.