As businesses become more competitive, their success depends on how quickly and efficiently they can transform their physical archive into electronic archive. Organizations of all types are facing an overwhelming amount of paper and data.
Therefore, ASSET Technology introduced Capture LV which satisfies all organizational needs to securely transform large numbers of physical documents to electronic forms.
By implementing Capture LV, organizations can scan / import large number of documents with the ability to index and review each document. Capture LV can be easily integrated with other ASSET products: Jupiter and Jupiter SharePoint.
Capture LV also seamlessly integrates with Office 2010, therefore documents that are scanned, indexed, and reviewed, are imported transparently into Office 2010 repository or released to any third party content management system.
- Batch Import Tool: capability of using TWAIN or ISIS Scanners for batch importing with an option to define each scanner properties
- Document Separation Tool: divide a stack of batched files using different types of separator such as number of pages, blank pages or zone checks using bar code technology
- Documents Enhancements Tool: define Automated enhancements functions on scanned documents
- Indexing Tool: create indexing forms with preset Fill-in or prompt indexing fields to be used for archival and search operations on the saved documents with a possibility to use the OCR zoning functions to automate the data indexing procedure.
- Users & Groups Settings: create users & groups access rights and define privileges on different system modules
- Document Workflow Settings: create routing and reviewing cycle rules for the scanned documents Quality assurance process
- Reporting Tool: record each performed transaction on any document and keep history of the archived ones
- Transactions can be filtered according to certain conditions and productivity reports can be generated